Thursday 29 January 2015

Kay KE-20 Solid Body Electric Guitar from the 1980s

guitarz.blogspot.com:


For some reason part of my brain cannot believe that Kay made guitars after the 1960s. I know that they did and there is a lot of evidence to prove it.

Exhibit A: This gorgeous KE-20 from 1985. Simple and dare I say, elegant. Especially considering the usual pointyness of the era. I love the subtle nod to a Teisco Tulip as well.

Shame the seller only took 2 pictures to share

R.W. Haller




© 2015, Guitarz - The Original Guitar Blog - the blog that goes all the way to 11!
Please read our photo and content policy.

2 comments:

  1. I can't find parts for this model, got any ideas?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a cherry red ment condition one I'm trying to find the exact year of. .Serial number is 100212..and any info on that I can.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis