Tuesday 6 July 2010

Forrest Custom Telecaster with B-bender in Green Paisley



More Telecaster and more paisley - aren't you amazed by my consistency? 

But this Forrest Custom Telecaster is is not only a sweet looking guitar, it has a device that to my shame I discovered only recently (I have excuses though, I know nothing about American country music for which it's mostly used), the B-bender. 

Look at the back of this Tele, this spring and levers mechanism connects a device at the bridge that bends the B-string  to the higher tone, to the front strap lock, so you can use it just by pulling  your guitar up and down. If it's interesting I can't tell, since I'd have to listen to country music and that's something I can't do, but a little search on YouTube will give you all the information you need.


Guitarz - The Original Guitar Blog - now in its 9th year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis