Wednesday 28 July 2010

50s Premier/Multivox Custom doubleneck guitar in gold sparkle finish

Gold double neck

This Premier doubleneck guitar is one of the craziest looking one I ever saw, and by crazy I don't mean just bizarre for the sake of it, but joyful and eccentric. And it definitely predates the glam era since it's from the 50s - though probably just one of its kind - only the Bigsby and the stoptail have been recently changed. 

I would write more about it but I'm mesmerized by the gold sparkle finish. I think that the ETs are trying to contact me!

bertram

Guitarz - The Original Guitar Blog - now in its 9th year!

1 comment:

  1. So is the top 6-string neck to be used when the bottom 6-string neck has gone out of tune due to overabuse of the Bigsby?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis