Monday, 7 December 2009

Ovation Breadwinner Limited ... snap this one up, quickly!

Here's my eBay tip of the week, if not the whole month! This Ovation Breadwinner Limited is not only in fantastic condition but it's also a quite a rare find, and is currently listed on eBay with a low Buy It Now price of $895.00 (which is approximately £541.28 in my money).

Trust me, this is an absolute steal. Buy it now before one of the Ovation Fan Club members snaps it up - some of those guys have huge collections of Ovations - they don't need any more.

Believe me, if I was in full-time employment right now and had the necessary readies coming in, I would only be telling you about this guitar once it was mine!

The Limited was the final incarnation of the Ovation Breadwinner and features a natural finish and a slightly modified body shape.

G L Wilson

P.S. If you do buy it, please let us know!

Additional (9 December 2009): SOLD. The seller accepted an offer of US $700.00 (approximately £429.41) which was much less than the Buy It Now price. I can't understand this - it's a highly desireable guitar.

NB: There are a lot of blogs STEALING content and bandwidth. If you read this anywhere else but on then you are reading a blog that STEALS content. Please support original bloggers!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts with Thumbnails